Every year, hundreds of Start up businesses get the loan they need to promote their innovative ideas. However, very few of these businesses make it after a few years they kick-start their business. Some of these problems can be attributed to lack of funding, recruiting the wrong people, focusing on money rather than value. It could
Been a member of PMI has benefited me especially in pursuing a career fully in project management. However, looking back to the types of ‘managers’ I have worked with, I cannot agree less that leadership is a thought process. While some managers are slave drivers as explained by Alvin Lim productivity can be severely affected by the method a manager use
If you are not new to project management you will always remember the 5 elements of Project Management. Planning, Implementation, Execution, Control and Closure. To successfully manage a project be it a product launch, event or software change, A project manager must be able to coordinate the project especially when it is on a large scale.
In the beginning I looked around but couldn’t find the car I dreamed of, so I decided to build it myself. Dr.Ing. h.c Ferry Porsche
So few weeks ago there was a career fair in the small town in Braunschweig where I live and having been invited, there was no way I was going to turn it down. I knew this was my opportunity to learn about career opportunity in Germany. This particular career fair was different ! it was
If you have ever been to Braunschweig or Wolfsburg Germany you will notice that about 80% of the cars on the road are either brands like Volkswagen, the remaining 20% is shared between other brands like Mercedes, Audi, that is not because of the 41% premium vehicles that are produced in Germany but also because
I was admiring a billboard advert at the bus stop which had a beautiful girl on it. She had one of the most beautiful sets of dentition I have ever seen. I was not quite sure if it was the E29.9 per month that caught my attention or the toned muscle of the ‘twenty-something’ looking
The end of the year countdown has begun, You are allowed to spoil yourself a little bit by buying something special for your self. It is also the time of the year where companies try to appreciate their employee. You have also worked so hard during the year, attending business meeting to pitching those business